Our people are our most valuable resource and the main reason for our success. We go to great lengths to ensure that we have a world-class team with top-notch capabilities, strong leadership skills, and consummate professionalism.
We constantly recruit talented and experienced individuals from local colleges, universities and directly from the industry. We partner with experts and consultants in the fields of refrigeration, shopfitting, construction and engineering to help refine our solutions and operations.
We strongly believe in the importance of investing in the training and development of our people to enable them to deliver the excellent service to the client. We are very committed to creating opportunities for our people to enable them to succeed and grow in their careers.
We push ourselves to do our best. Here is our marketing team winning Best Booth Design in the Transport and Logistics show in 2016.
Our construction team not only works well but also works safe and fast. Here are some of them accepting awards from our client for a job well done.
We don’t forget to connect with each other. We have fun as our professional contacts in the office also become our friends.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN AN APPLICANT
We are looking for individuals who have the qualities to help us make our business grow. We need people who can connect and deal with others. Managing work queues and stress levels is an important skill for you to be able to enjoy your job. We expect you to be able to think on your feet, to recommend solutions, to quickly change gears when needed, and to adapt to changing circumstances. Reaching for your goal requires that a professional attitude go hand in hand with the capacity to work hard.
WE ARE HIRING
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project and Primavera P6
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving using MS Project and Primavera P6
- Strong organizational,analytical, verbal and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): Primavera P6 Microsoft Project
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering-Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (passed board/bar/professional license exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of working experience in road design, construction and management
- Responsible in analyzing all technical aspects of highway, local highway and water/sewer installation and utilities reconstruction
- Familiar with bidding process and requirements and government regulations
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards required
- Effective computer skills, including proficient use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledgable in AutoCAD, cost estimates and site management
- Effective in verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Full-time position(s) available
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD
- Preferably with experience in vertical/mid- to high-rise buildings
- With leadership skills and good moral character
- Must be flexible regarding work location
- Willing to be assigned within and or outside Metro Manila
- Can work with a minumum supervision
- Extensive hands-on knowledge in all MEPF works
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Aircon and Refrigeration Technician
- OJTs are welcome to apply.
- With previous experience in troubleshooting/ repair Bitzer compressor, overhauling repair and replacement of mechanical parts
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing aircon units, wall mounted/ceiling concealed/ceiling type aircon units
- Troubleshooting and repair of Hitachi remote-type showcases/walk-in chillers/ walk-in freezers
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent
- At Leat 2 Year(s) of working experience in the field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Services or equivalent
- With knowledge in making Dim Sum food is required