Our people are our most valuable resource and the main reason for our success. We go to great lengths to ensure that we have a world-class team with top-notch capabilities, strong leadership skills, and consummate professionalism.
We constantly recruit talented and experienced individuals from local colleges, universities and directly from the industry. We partner with experts and consultants in the fields of refrigeration, shopfitting, construction and engineering to help refine our solutions and operations.
We strongly believe in the importance of investing in the training and development of our people to enable them to deliver the excellent service to the client. We are very committed to creating opportunities for our people to enable them to succeed and grow in their careers.
We push ourselves to do our best. Here is our marketing team winning Best Booth Design in the Transport and Logistics show in 2016.
Our construction team not only works well but also works safe and fast. Here are some of them accepting awards from our client for a job well done.
We don’t forget to connect with each other. We have fun as our professional contacts in the office also become our friends.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN AN APPLICANT
We are looking for individuals who have the qualities to help us make our business grow. We need people who can connect and deal with others. Managing work queues and stress levels is an important skill for you to be able to enjoy your job. We expect you to be able to think on your feet, to recommend solutions, to quickly change gears when needed, and to adapt to changing circumstances. Reaching for your goal requires that a professional attitude go hand in hand with the capacity to work hard.
WE ARE HIRING
- Screen and recruit candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interview using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates with schedule
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidates relationship during the selection process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Proficiency in MS Office applications like MS Excel and MS Word
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either in-house or in a staffing agency)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, reference checks, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specializing in clerical/administrative support or equivalent.
- Knowledge in facilities management, fleet maintenance, janitorial services, and office administration
- Organized at work
- A team player
- Can Start ASAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/college degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably supervisor with 5 years of experience or more specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Required Skill(s): SAP System proficiency
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to interpret, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Achieve high levels of customers satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehouse activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure accuracy of shipments and inventory transactions
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Maintain item records, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (passed board/bar/professional license exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of working experience in road design, construction and management
- Responsible in analyzing all technical aspects of highway, local highway and water/sewer installation and utilities reconstruction
- Familiar with bidding process and requirements and government regulations
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards required
- Effective computer skills, including proficient use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, cost estimates and site management
- Effective in verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Full-time position(s) available
- Must possess at least a high school diploma, vocational diploma, short course certificate, or a college degree in any field
- Must have proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Must demonstrate proficiency in inventory software, database and systems
- Must be Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Must be willing to work in project sites
- Full-time position(s) available
- Must possess at least a college degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- With or without experience
- Must have at least one year working experience in the related field
- With strong attention to detail
- Must be hardworking
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must be trustworthy
- Must be willing to be assigned to a project site
- Work closely with Project Manager to develop and maintain detailed resource loaded schedules of projects using MS Project and Primavera P6
- Confers with Client and Company management to determine status of projects. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Prepares production reports
- May prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports GANTT charts and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority based resource allocations, performance variances and to support cost/ schedule integration
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies, and procedures and ensures that they are followed on product development schedules
- Work in collaboration with Project Manager and Management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
- Analyzes production specifications and construction data and performs mathematical calculations to determine materials, tools, and human resource requirements for the schedule
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project and Primavera P6
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving using MS Project and Primavera P6
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Primaver P6 Microsoft Project
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard free environment
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Promotes safe practices at the job site
- Enforces safety guidelines
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near misses
- Responds to all employees safety concern
- Promotes Occupational Health and safety within an organisation and develop safer and healthier ways of working
- Ensures that workplaces conform with organisational procedures and safety standards
- Ensures personal protective equipment ( such as safety helmets, safety shoes and uniforms), is being used in workplaces according to regulations
- Ensures dangerous materials are correctly stored
- Records and reports hazards, accidents, injuries and health issues within the workplace.
- Candidate must be a licensed Nurse with Occupational Health Nurses Association (OHNAP)
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as Safety Officer on-site
- With Construction Occupational Safety and Healthy Training (COSH)
- With First Aid Training by Red Cross is an advantage
- Must have excellent documentation, report management and presentation skills
- With good communication and collaboration skills